Programs for Cancer Survivors
Functional Independence Through Training
CancerFitt is a 12-week supervised, exercise program designed specifically for cancer patients. Classes meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at The Fitness Center at High Point Regional. Cost of Cancer FITT is $170 (not insurance billable) with scholarships available. For more information, please call (336) 878-6221.
- Members can utilize the facility during operating hours
- Provides progressive cardiovascular, strength and flexibility exercises
- Pre and post fitness and physical therapy assessments
- Informative education sessions
- Specific group exercise classes led by exercise physiologists
- Physician release required
For more information about CancerFITT contact the Fitness Center at (336) 878-6221.