Heart Strides Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
The Warren Rives 5K Run, Walk and Fun Run was created to raise money for the sole purpose of assisting patients with the costs of the Heart Strides program to serve high Point, Greensboro and Winston-Salem.
This event was named after Warren J. Rives, a strong and energetic supporter of the High Point community who died of heart disease at age 41. The annual event is held on a Saturday morning in the Fall and is open to anyone wishing to participate.
The event includes:
Sponsorship opportunities available for the Rives 5K include:
- A one-mile Fun Run
- A 5K (3.2 mile) Run
- Pre- & post-race activities, health screens, massages, food and entertainment
- Awards ceremony, door prizes and kids corner
- Name recognition in ads, sponsor flyer in runner bags
- Custom signage along race course
- Sponsor recognition on race t-shirt
- Free race positions
For event information, call (336) 878-6293