The Women’s Center at High Point Regional is devoted to the health care needs of women—including the Women’s Imaging Center (mammography, ultrasound and bone density testing), the Women’s Resource Center, the Childbirth Suite and the Newborn Nursery.
Please consider a gift to the Women’s Center to ensure the women of the Triad and our greater region, and their newborn children, receive the best health care possible, regardless of ability to pay.
Gifts may be made:
- for technologically advanced equipment to provide the most recent treatment and service to women and children
- to honor or recognize a caregiver, nurse, physician or friend, or a loved one
- to the Women’s Center Staff Education Fund offsetting the cost of professional certification opportunities for the Nursing staff
- to the Share Support Network for group activities for parents who have lost a baby
- to support Expectant and New Parents programs and classes
- to the Baby Basics Closet—a joint project with the YWCA to provide infant and baby clothing to families in need
- to support "Concerning Women" and "Red Hot Mamas"—programs related to specific women’s health issues
- to the Angel Fund to help families who have expenses related to the death of an infant