- Take US 29
South toward Greensboro.
- Take the exit for I-40W/I-85S.
- Merge onto 40/85.
- At the 40/85 split, take I-85 South (High Point)
- Follow I-85 South to the exit for Business 85 South. Take
this exit and merge unto Business 85 South.
- Follow Business 85 to the exit for Kivett Drive.
- Take the Kivett Drive exit and at the top of the exit ramp
turn Right onto Kivett Drive.
- Follow Kivett Drive through a series of stoplights.
- Kivett Drive will become a four-lane road and you will go
through the intersection for College Drive.
- Continue on Kivett into downtown High Point.
- At the intersection of Kivett Drive and Main Street (Route
311), turn Right onto Main Street.
- At the intersection of Main Street and Westwood Ave, turn
Left onto Westwood Ave.
- The next stoplight is Elm Street. You can now see the Hospital
on your right.
- For Patient and Visitor parking, continue through the light
at Elm Street and turn right into the Health System's campus.
The Patient and Visitor parking deck will be on your left.